Thursday, March 18, 2010

Slight Change in the Game Plan

We are just under five months away from the wedding and everything is coming into place. The caterer is booked, dresses ordered, photographer confirmed and with all the planning came a slight change in our plans for the cakes. Originally the plan was for me to make all of the cakes, one for each table. During my sisters research she discovered that Target has a bakery and she could order an 8 inch cake for $5.99. It was decided that we would order the cakes for all of the guests tables from Target and that I would only make the "head cake".

What does this mean for this blog? Well, my initial plan was to continue along with this blog long after the wedding was complete. So it seems I may start that shift earlier than originally planned. I will still be blogging about baking, since its still my passion. And I will still be baking cakes to practice for the wedding. My focus will be less on the cake itself and more on perfecting my decorating skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment